When it comes to window tinting, only the highest quality film products are ever used. Along with that, we also provide factory lifetime warranty to our work. The reason we do these is simple. We want to provide quality service using an excellent product at a fair and competitive price. Regarding estimates, we offer in home and onsite estimates, and along with that, phone estimates are always welcome. Since everyone's schedule is different, we offer a flexible install schedule for auto, residential, or commercial flat glass
There are multiple benefits with having the windows of your home tinted. Some of them are:
- Decrease Heat - Especially on those hot summer days, window tint can provide up to 78% heat reduction versus untreated glass, while controlling hot spots and cooling off sun-drenched areas in your home.
- Reduce Fading and Health Risks - Window film blocks up to 99% of UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. This helps to protect your valuable furnishings from fading and provides a 'sunscreen' for you skin against the harmful effects of the sun
Some of the benefits of having your place of business tinted are as follows:
- Enjoy Energy Savings - Since tinted windows can significantly reduce the heat that comes in, HVAC efficiency increases. That being the case also means that energy costs are reduced, which means less money from your pocket.
- Enhance Appearance - Window tint can enhance the professional appearance of your business. Having a better aesthetic appearance can also lead more people to your place of business.
Some of the benefits of having your vehicle tinted includes:
- Cut Glare - Have you ever had to drive against the sun on your way to work and home? Or maybe it is during the winter when the sun's rays seem to reflect perfectly on the snow. It can also be other things such as the reflection of surrounding buildings or water. Whatever the case, window film is the perfct solution to reduce to the annoying glare.
- Increase Safety - As much as we hate it, sometimes, accidents or some form of vandalism happens to our vehicles. With force, your glass can turn into life-threatening shards. Window film acts as a form of a 'safety net' that holds shattered glass together. Along with that, window tint can also protect your valuables from plain sight, thus avoiding the problem of your car being broken into.